You are invited to come visit the Sewing Angels on Tuesday, Nov. 28th at 10 AM in the Annex. Learn how we make pillowcases for the children in Saint Luke’s Hospital and see if you might like to join our effort. You can sew at our meetings or at home! Contact Ellen Landreth for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-761-4237.
Worship Tech Team Opportunities
Do you have a heart for service? Are you interested in technology or live production? This might be the team for you! Don’t worry if you have no technical background. We have positions available throughout the week. If you’re interested, fill out your Connection Card or contact Bobby at email@example.com.
SURVIVING THE HOLIDAYS
Help & Hope as You Navigate the Christmas Season
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are separated and divorced. You’ll learn:
· How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
· Helpful tips for surviving social events
· Ways to give your kids a good holiday experience
· How to discover hope for your future
Tuesday, December 5th, 6:30 - 8:00 PM in the Annex (175 N. Ten Mile Rd.)
Figures for the week of: 11.19.17
Average Weekly Budget Need: $ 53,416.96
Weekly Giving Received: $ 42,800.26
Count Me In! (debt reduction): $ 432.00
Campus Improvements: $ 1,575.00
Attendance for Adult Bible Classes: 277
ABOUT US - FOR OUR GUESTS
We believe God hears us when we pray! If you need prayer, please write your request on your Connection Card. You can also meet us on the steps at the end of any service for prayer, or stop by the church office during the week.
We celebrate communion each week and all believers are invited to participate. Feel free to hold the cup and bread as long as you like during this time of reflection and thanksgiving.
- Are you ready to place your trust in Jesus for the first time? Is baptism your next step? Come forward after the service, or let us know on your Connection Card.
- If you are already an immersed believer and want to become a member of TMC, let us know on your Connection Card.
- There are other next steps listed on your Connection Card as well. Take a look and let us know how we can best serve you in your journey.